Sex in the Schools
HARVARD IS A CLOWN SHOW:
- Leader Of Harvard Antisemitism Task Force Signed On To Letter Branding Israel As ‘Regime Of Apartheid’
- Claudine Gay Seems To Rewrite History On Harvard’s Handling Of Plagiarism Accusations In NYT Op-Ed
- Former Harvard President Doubles Down On Racism Claims In Scorched-Earth Op-Ed One Day After Ouster
- Ousted Harvard President Cites ‘Racial Animus’ In Resignation Letter, Offers No Apology
- Harvard Medical School Affiliate Looks To Retract Multiple Studies, Correct Papers
- Claudine Gay’s Resignation Is a Major Victory in the War against DEI, but the Fight Isn’t Over
- Claudine Gay Approved Watered-Down Plagiarism Policy That Would Later Be Used To Defend Her
- Gay’s Resignation Is a Victory in the War against DEI
TEACHERS AIN’T WHAT THEY USED TO BE:
WITCH DOCTOR ALERT. Harvard is, generally speaking, a clown show, but this is wicked:
LEFT WITHOUT COMMENT:
VIRTUALLY EVERY COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA CAN CUT AT LEAST 25% OF THEIR ADMINISTRATIONS: University Budget Cuts Were Overdue: Several large public universities are getting multimillion dollar budget cuts.
I HATE TAXES . . . AND I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS . . . BUT I’M NOT LOSING SLEEP EITHER . . . Harvard Faces New Threat Of State Tax On Its $51 Billion Endowment. ALONG WITH THE CRATERING OF HARVARD’S REPUTATION, I’D SAY THE SCHOOL HAS HAD A PRETTY BAD COUPLE OF MONTHS RECENTLY.